Photos from Japan by Max Hartshorne
There’s No Place Like Japan
Japan deserves its rightful place on any traveler’s bucket list. That’s because there is simply no other place like it on Earth. I recently visited Tokyo and then swung north on the famous Shinkansen high speed bullet trains, through dozens of miles of tunnels, to the north of the country’s main island, and we toured around to many temples, shrines, interesting museums and food shops.
From the delicate and precise arrangement of sand in a temple, to the way the seafood is presented, to the orderly way so many people live in harmony, Japan presents a modern day miracle in some ways, and many sites harken back to their long history of Shoguns and emperors.
Latest posts by Max Hartshorne (see all)
- Denver, Colorado: Where Everyone Wants to Live - April 4, 2017
- Boston: Two Seaport Hotels Offer Comfort and Style - March 31, 2017
- Old Meets New: Edo Tokyo Museum in Japan - March 22, 2017
- Clothing for Seasoned Travelers - March 22, 2017
- Bonwi.com: Buy Hotel Rooms, Earn Rewards Faster - March 13, 2017