Market Day in Ethiopia
Market day is a busy time in villages throughout Ethiopia.
Photo by Kent St. John.
Click on photo to return to Kent St. John’s article about Ethiopia.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Traveler’s Gadgets in All Shapes and Sizes - April 21, 2017
- Peru: Visiting a Rural Waterfront Market - April 19, 2017
- Worth the Ride: America’s Trains Offers Luxury Rail Travel - April 13, 2017
- Algeria: Exploring a Desert Oasis - April 12, 2017
- St John, Virgin Islands: The Best Snorkeling and Top Beaches - April 7, 2017