The Glass Armonica, The Bach Museum, Eisenach, Germany
The Glass Armonica
The Bach Museum
Photos by Stephen Hartshorne
Back to Stephen Hartshorne’s story about Luther Country
Read more GoNOMAD stories about Germany
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephen Hartshorne is the former associate editor of GoNOMAD.com. He writes a blog called ArmchairTravel about books he finds at flea markets and rummage sales. He teaches in local public schools in the Pioneer Valley and lives in Sunderland, Mass.
Latest posts by Stephen Hartshorne (see all)
- Poland: Freedom and Prosperity in the 21st Century - June 28, 2017
- Syracuse: Downtown Revitalization in the Salt City - December 7, 2016
- Faces of Germany - October 19, 2016
- Quebec’s New France Festival - March 4, 2016
- Toronto: Two Great Hotels in the City’s Heart - December 17, 2015