Here are some useful & fun new products for this summer
If your travels are taking you to somewhere with a high elevation, this is just what you need. We’ve got a whole bunch of summer gadgets for you to enjoy!
Boost Oxygen Canisters to Go!
Boost offers canisters of pure oxygen that will help you persevere through high altitudes. You never know when you might want a nice big breath of ‘fresh air’ and these bottles really deliver.
95% Pure Oxygen Supplement, Portable Canister of Clean Oxygen, (5 Liter Canisters, 3 Pack, Natural)$29.00
Plug Up Your Ears on your Next Flight
Pluggerz are a simple solution to the common problem of noise on airplanes. These inexpensive, comfortable earplugs can be used again and again and control your inner ear’s reaction to cabin pressure and altitude shifts. Pluggerz $4.99 /pair
Well Told Prints your location on the side of your aluminum water bottle!
You pick the coordinates, they create it and ship it right to you!
Stay refreshed and inspired with our College Town Map Insulated Hydration Bottle. Not only does it keep your hot or cold drink the right temperature down to the last sip, it comes engraved with a detailed map of your favorite U.S. college town for a uniquely personalized and eye-catching beverage container.
Add custom text to make it even more personal or to create an amazing, one-of-a-kind gift.
- Available in White and Glacial Blue $34.50
Well Told Water Bottles with a Map of Your Location
Natural Bandages made of Bamboo
These bandages work like plastic sheer strips but are much better for the environment.
- Patch strips are made from 100% organic bamboo fiber and mineral-based pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) to gently adhere to the skin without causing reactions – perfect for those with highly sensitive skin!
- Natural strips are a natural alternative to common wound care and are designed to provide sensitive support for cuts & scratches and promote natural recovery.
- The strips are hypoallergenic, free of irritating chemicals & toxins, as well as latex free, silicone-free, plastic-free, sulfate-free, & paraben-free, allowing for suitable protection and soft support for all sensitive skin types.
- The strips are both vegan and environmentally friendly! The tube packaging is made from recycled cardboard & printed with a natural color dye, and the bandage strip is made with 100% compostable rice paper, certified bamboo fiber & mineral-based adhesive with no added chemicals, and have tested to break down in soil within weeks.
LoveSpoon Candles Make Your Office More Cozy
Candles add a touch of elegance to wherever you are. Try bringing one of these along on your next trip, and give your hotel room a little more pizazz. Lemon Verbena smells divine!
Bringing a candle to your hotel is a pro tip, it provides comforting light, a gentle flicker, and a scent you’ll love!
OCEAN Breeze Soy Lovespoon Candle $30
Steeped Coffee…”Let It Ride” with Coffee Bags
Steeped Coffee looks and works a bit like tea. It’s a big bag of coffee that you let steep in your cup for more than five minutes, it’s the hottest thing in fancy coffee shops, but you can do it yourself.
I must say that during our testing this coffee comes out a bit weak if you do it like a teabag. I had to tear open five of these coffee bags and make it like a regular drip coffee, to get it stronger.
The packages come in bags without the guilt of the Keurig. My personal opinion is that it doesn’t get strong enough for my tastes. This could be a good way to make coffee while you’re camping.
Features of Steeped Coffee include:
100% Specialty Coffee: quality coffee ethically sourced directly from farmers
Nitro Sealed: removes oxygen, stopping the clock on freshly ground beans
Ultrasonic Edges: no glue, staples, or wasted materials for max steeping
Full Immersion Filter: non-GMO filters that regulate ideal water-in and maximum flavor-out
Guilt-Free Packaging: made using plant-based renewable and compostable materials
Micro Batching: roasted locally in small batches
Wireless Speaker that’s Also a Tiki Torch Light
I must admit that I LOVE THIS SPEAKER. Having been given dozens of speakers over many years, I’ve usually tried them out, liked them and then grown sour on them after I had troubles connecting, or they no longer worked. So far this Tiki Torch not only lights up our deck, it plays brilliantly and is easy to connect.
- WIRELESS SPEAKER: Provides dual sync capabilities that allow the user to connect up to two TikiTunes from a maximum distance of 30 feet for a true stereo sound.
- AMBIENT LED FLAME: Emits a flickering, atmospheric light providing the perfect ambiance for evenings spent outdoors or a cozy night in.
- 6-HOUR PLAYTIME: Powered by the 2000 mAh rechargeable battery allows music to be played continuously from any compatible device. Charges via Micro USB cable (included).
TikiTunes Portable Bluetooth Wireless USB Speaker for iPhone/iPad/Android $39.99
The Tahoe Cooler, from Sturdy Tote to 50-can Cooler
- Large capacity SnapBasket Tahoe Coolers can hold up to 50 cans of your favorite drinks plus ice; perfect for use at the beach, while camping or to load up full of snacks for youth sports games outdoors
- SnapHinges on both sides of the cooler bags offer structured support when the tote is open; to close the cooler, simply push the side hinges in which folds the compact bag down flat
- Versatile totes can be packed with lunch and a few ice packs for a daytime picnic, small enough to place in the trunk of your SUV as an ice chest on road trips; can fit in your suitcase for vacation
- The perfect size for food delivery services and a great solution to haul food from the grocery store or farmer’s market to your kitchen at home; comfortable handle and duffel bag handles for heavy loads
CleverMade Collapsible Cooler Bag: $29.00
NYL Completely All Natural Skin Care
- Iran: Visiting a Hot Nation in 2023 - June 8, 2023
- Dad Clothing and Footwear: Because You Care - June 5, 2023
- Florida Says: All Aboard Brightline! - June 1, 2023
One thought on “Summer Fun: Travel Gadgets & Gear 2019”
Awesome blog. Very useful information, it clarified a lot of things to us. Thanks for sharing your view.