Photos by Kent St. John
Read Kent St. John’s story about Ethiopia
The following two tabs change content below.
Kent St John
Kent St. John was GoNOMAD's Senior Travel Editor since the website was founded in 2000. During that time he circled the globe many times, visiting more than 80 countries. Sadly, he passed away on Thanksgiving Day in 2012. Kent enjoyed travel "with discrimination and an appreciation of subtleties," always finding a way to capture the nuances and essences of a destination, whether he was whale-watching in Nova Scotia, riding the rails in Australia, bungee jumping in China or worshipping the sun on a beach in Brazil.
Latest posts by Kent St John (see all)
- Southport Island, Maine: Finding The Perfect Rental - November 18, 2014
- Antigua’s Sailing Week Regatta - May 22, 2013
- Northern Ethiopia Photo Gallery Page 2 - May 22, 2013
- Northern Ethiopia Photo Gallery Page 3 - May 22, 2013
- Northern Ethiopia Photo Gallery - May 22, 2013