Apalachicola, Florida from the air.
Apalachicola, Florida from the air. Click to return to the story.
The following two tabs change content below.
Herb Hiller writes critically about mainstream tourism and about one of a kind places. Two of his three books have won top awards of the Society of American Travel Writers Foundation and of the North American Travel Journalists Association. An expanded version of his story about Kearney appears in his book, “Unmarketed Travel. ” He lives in Deland, Florida.
Latest posts by Herb Hiller (see all)
- Florida: Gullah Geechee Heritage - July 17, 2015
- Athens Georgia: A Dot of Blue in a Sea of Red - July 11, 2014
- Trains Run Up Main Street - January 7, 2014
- Portland Maine: A Floridian’s Admiration for Priorities Gotten Right - May 22, 2013
- Virginia’s Historic Capital City: Richmond - February 14, 2013