Bun Bang Fai: Southeast Asia’s Annual Rocket Festival
A successful lauch rips into the air at Bun Bang Fai, Southeast Asia’s annual
rocket festival near Buddha park in Vientiane, Laos. Photo by Kenton Molloy.
Click on photo to return to Kenton Molloy’s article about Bun Bang Fai.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Pokhara, Nepal: A Perfect Place for a Paraglide - June 28, 2017
- Guilin, China’s Most Popular Southern Destination - June 27, 2017
- Dominica, Caribbean: All Natural, and Not Crowded - June 26, 2017
- Mexico’s Real Xel-Ha, Not the Amusement Park Across the Street - June 26, 2017
- Wales: Searching for King Arthur’s Legacy - June 23, 2017