A mosaic in Madaba, Jordan
A mosaic in Madaba, Jordan. Photo by Janis Turk.
Click on photo to return to Janis Turk’s article about Jordan.
The following two tabs change content below.
Janis Turk is a travel writer, photographer, editor and former professor who divides her time between Texas and Louisiana. Her work has appeared in magazines such as Hemispheres (United Airlines in-flight), Spirit (Southwest Airlines in-flight), Pontiac Performance, as well as popular newspapers such as The Chicago Tribune, The Dallas Morning News, The Houston Chronicle and others.
Latest posts by Janis Turk (see all)
- The Goring, in London, Where You’ll Feel Like Royalty - January 26, 2017
- Eating Portland, from Doughnuts to Coffee - January 6, 2017
- Lumeria Maui and Travaasa Hana: Perfect Island Escapes - January 4, 2017
- Hawaii’s National Parks - December 28, 2016
- Scandinavia by Rail - December 5, 2016