Chariot race at Jerash, Jordan
Chariot race at Jerash. Photo by Janis Turk.
Click on photo to return to Janis Turk’s article about Jordan.
The following two tabs change content below.
Janis Turk is a travel writer, photographer, editor and former professor who divides her time between Texas and Louisiana. Her work has appeared in magazines such as Hemispheres (United Airlines in-flight), Spirit (Southwest Airlines in-flight), Pontiac Performance, as well as popular newspapers such as The Chicago Tribune, The Dallas Morning News, The Houston Chronicle and others.
Latest posts by Janis Turk (see all)
- The Goring, in London, Where You’ll Feel Like Royalty - January 26, 2017
- Eating Portland, from Doughnuts to Coffee - January 6, 2017
- Lumeria Maui and Travaasa Hana: Perfect Island Escapes - January 4, 2017
- Hawaii’s National Parks - December 28, 2016
- Scandinavia by Rail - December 5, 2016