View of St. Petersburg showing the Admiralty and the Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul
View of St. Petersburg showing the Admiralty, with its famous gilded spire, and the Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul.
Photo by Yuliya Chernova.
Click on photo to return to Yuliya Chernova’s article about St. Petersburg.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Tips on How To Freedom Camp in New Zealand - May 22, 2017
- Togo: Visiting Fetish Healers at the Market in Lome - May 17, 2017
- Figueres, Spain, Where Salvador Dali Once Lived - May 16, 2017
- Georgia: A Rustic Retreat to Truly Get Away from it All - May 15, 2017
- Costa Rica: In Slow Paced Santa Teresa, Yoga Competes with Surfing - May 13, 2017