View of Lake Willougby from Mount Pisgah
Photo by Pinaki Chakraborty.
Click on photo to return to Esha Samajpati’s article about the Northeast Kingdom.
The following two tabs change content below.
Esha worked in advertising in Mumbai, India, before moving to Connecticut. "Even now, when I visit a city, the billboards draw my attention," she says. "How a city advertises tells me a lot about the place and the people." Now she is raising her son with her husband Panaki.
Latest posts by Esha Samajpati (see all)
- The Elm City: New and Improved - August 8, 2013
- Indian Festival Durga Pujo, Page 3 - August 18, 2012
- Indian Festival Durga Pujo, Page 2 - August 18, 2012
- View of Lake Willougby from Mount Pisgah - August 16, 2012
- New York, New York: Taking a Bite of the Big Apple - August 16, 2012