The following two tabs change content below.
Inka Piegsa-Quischotte is a former attorney turned travel writer, photographer and novelist based in Miami and Istanbul who writes with verve and flair about destinations where it's warm, particularly the Mediterranean World. Her work has appeared in The Expeditioner, Literary Traveler, Travel Thru History, Popular Hispanics, Traveln-on and Smithsonianmag. She blogs regularly for In The Know Traveler and Europe a la Carte and Turkish Airlines inflight magazine.
Latest posts by Inka PIegsa-Quischotte (see all)
- Bursa, Turkey – Travel Inspired by Two Famous Puppets - September 29, 2016
- Poland: Castles & a Gold Rush in Lower Selisia - May 30, 2016
- Switzerland: The Basler Fasnacht Carnival in Basle - March 18, 2016
- Wroclaw, City of 100 Bridges - October 2, 2015
- Spain: Zaragoza, The City of Delights - September 2, 2015