Glenveagh National Park, Ireland
Glenveagh National Park, Ireland. photo by Jean Spoljaric. click image to return to the story about Ireland.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jean Miller Spoljaric has a great time when she travels, and it really shows in her stories and her eye-popping photos. She brings her unique brand of enthusiasm to the art of travel writing. She lives in New York's Dutchess County.
Latest posts by Jean Spoljaric (see all)
- Israel: The Magic of the Holy Land - November 4, 2015
- Israel Travel: Seeing the Highlights - November 3, 2015
- Grenada: A Island Redolent of Spice and History - November 10, 2014
- Nosy Be Madagascar Photo Gallery by Jean M. Spoljaric - June 10, 2014
- Sailing Collectively in Africa - October 16, 2013