A Child Plays on an Old Italian Tank in Ethiopia
A child plays on a tank left over from the Italian
invasion of Ethiopia in 1935. Photo by Kent St. John.
Click on photo to return to Kent St. John’s article about Ethiopia.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Poznań Poland: Going Beyond Warsaw and Crakow - May 25, 2017
- Biking Across Scandinavia from Russia - May 24, 2017
- Iceland: Save Money By Camping - May 24, 2017
- Tips on How To Freedom Camp in New Zealand - May 22, 2017
- Togo: Visiting Fetish Healers at the Market in Lome - May 17, 2017