A child plays on a tank left over from the Italian
invasion of Ethiopia in 1935. Photo by Kent St. John.
Click on photo to return to Kent St. John’s article about Ethiopia.
The following two tabs change content below.
If you like the articles we publish, maybe you can be one of our writers too! Make travel plans, then write a story for us! Click the green 'gonomad' above to read our writer's guidelines.
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Praha: What’s New in Prague for 2015 - August 30, 2016
- Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina - August 29, 2016
- Nagorno-Karabakh, the Heart of the South Caucasus - August 27, 2016
- Korea: Seeking the Truth in Jirisan National Park - August 26, 2016
- A Guide to Northern Minnesota’s Mining Towns - August 22, 2016