An Egret at the Sukh Mahal, Bundi
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Mridula Dwivedi and I started blogging on 'Travel Tales from India' in June 2005. I renamed it Travel Tales from India & Abroad in 2016. Within a few months of the launch my travel blog found a mention on both the BBC and The Guardian. I also featured in a National Geographic Skoda Yeti Video. I was recently featured on Via.comI quit my job as a professor in May 2015. I am having a blast ever since. I do not miss my work but sometime I do miss my salary! Somewhere along the journey I ended up acquiring a Ph.D. from IIT Kanpur! I now wonder why?
Latest posts by Mridula Dwivedi (see all)
- India: Romancing the Chandratal Lake - October 14, 2015
- India: Viewing Tigers Up Close - March 17, 2014
- Naukuchiya Tal from the Tarkota Temple in Uttrakhand - August 16, 2012
- Sunset along the cycling route in Bhimtal, India - August 16, 2012
- Bhimtal: A Mountain Lake in India - August 16, 2012