The Tallinn TV Tower: Photos by Stephen Hartshorne – Page Two
The Tallinn TV Tower
Photos by Stephen Hartshorne
There are lots of ‘space mushrooms’ with video screens.
The ‘space mushrooms’ have lots of interactive exhibits.
Chef Priit Toomits serves up gourmet meals at the Tower’s Brasserie.
The moose stew was tender and tasty.
Dessert was not too shabby, either!
Page One Two
Back to Stephen Hartshorne’s story about Estonia
Read more GoNOMAD stories about Europe
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephen Hartshorne is the former associate editor of GoNOMAD.com. He writes a blog called ArmchairTravel about books he finds at flea markets and rummage sales. He teaches in local public schools in the Pioneer Valley and lives in Sunderland, Mass.
Latest posts by Stephen Hartshorne (see all)
- Syracuse: Downtown Revitalization in the Salt City - December 7, 2016
- Faces of Germany - October 19, 2016
- Quebec’s New France Festival - March 4, 2016
- Toronto: Two Great Hotels in the City’s Heart - December 17, 2015
- Canada: Saskatoon, a Prairie Boomtown - August 24, 2015