A Walking Tour of Tallinn, Estonia: Photos by Stephen Hartshorne – Page Two
A Walking Tour of Tallinn
Photos by Stephen Hartshorne
The Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in Tallinn, Estonia
Tall Herman, the city’s oldest tower dates back
to the 14th century.
The Estonian Parliament Building
Back to the Lower Town
The City Square
Back to Stephen Hartshorne’s story about Estonia
Read more GoNOMAD stories about Europe:
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephen Hartshorne is the former associate editor of GoNOMAD.com. He writes a blog called ArmchairTravel about books he finds at flea markets and rummage sales. He teaches in local public schools in the Pioneer Valley and lives in Sunderland, Mass.
Latest posts by Stephen Hartshorne (see all)
- Syracuse: Downtown Revitalization in the Salt City - December 7, 2016
- Faces of Germany - October 19, 2016
- Quebec’s New France Festival - March 4, 2016
- Toronto: Two Great Hotels in the City’s Heart - December 17, 2015
- Canada: Saskatoon, a Prairie Boomtown - August 24, 2015