GoNOMAD Photo Gallery:Animals in Brazil by Guto Bertagnolli
GoNOMAD Photo Gallery:
Animals in Brazil by Guto Bertagnolli
The Burrowing Owls ( Athene cunicularia)
Great Egrets (Casmerodius albus)
The Ovenbirds (Furnarius rufus)
Laco competitions are part of the culture in Pantanal.
The Giant Anteaters ( Myrmecophaga tridactyla )
The Caiman Lizard (Dracaena paraguayensis)
The Southern Screamer (Chauna torquata)
The Pampas Deer.
The Roadside Hawk (Buteo magnirostris) normally lives close to open areas, nearby forested areas. They are one of the most common hawks in Brazil and they can reach 40cm long.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Poznań Poland: Going Beyond Warsaw and Crakow - May 25, 2017
- Biking Across Scandinavia from Russia - May 24, 2017
- Iceland: Save Money By Camping - May 24, 2017
- Tips on How To Freedom Camp in New Zealand - May 22, 2017
- Togo: Visiting Fetish Healers at the Market in Lome - May 17, 2017