A GoNOMAD Photo Gallery
Sony’s Asian Gallery
Photographs by Sony Stark and Friends
Editor’s note: GoNOMAD’s Number One Nomad, Sony Stark, is traveling around the world in 180 days making a documentary about the Semester At Sea Program. These are her photos from India and China.
The only friendly Port Authority greets me and my several discount handmade rugs.
M/V Explorer docked in Chennai, India
School Children at the Delta Dalit Center, Southern India
Dalit Village called Kodur
Temple at Kancheepuram, Southern India
Hong Kong from Victoria Peak
Hong Kong’s Feng Shui Bldg
The Great Wall of China
Asking Budda for help finding me the perfect mate
Peking University students offer us the peace symbol.
Patriotism from a little Chinese boy
Latest posts by Sonja Stark (see all)
- Wellfleet: Famous Oysters and Fall Festivals - August 14, 2016
- Venezuela: First Stop on Sony’s World Tour - June 24, 2016
- The Voyage That Changed History: London to Jamestown, 1606 - June 5, 2016
- Stockholm, Sweden: Warm in the Capital of Cool - February 1, 2016
- Belize: Jungle Rhythms of Mayan Country - December 24, 2015