GoNOMAD Photo Gallery
Banaue, Philippines: The Imbayah Festival
View Mike Smith’s story about the Imbayah Festival.
The following two tabs change content below.
Mike Smith is a freelance photographer-writer & permanent resident of Singapore. Born in the UK, he left in 1986 on a two-year contract with a chemical company & just never made the move back. You can see more of his photographs at AsiaPhotoStock.com.
Latest posts by Mike Smith (see all)
- A Java Jaunt to Volcanoes and Temples - September 12, 2016
- War and Peace in Kranji, Singapore - July 11, 2016
- Aceh, Indonesia: Life After Tsunami - November 10, 2014
- Yogyakarta and Central Java: Ancient Temples and Mystical Landscapes - June 1, 2012
- Imbayah Festival, Philippines Photo Gallery - July 1, 2008