GoNOMAD Photo Gallery
Banaue, Philippines: The Imbayah Festival
Mike Smith is a freelance photographer-writer & permanent resident of Singapore. Born in the UK, he left in 1986 on a two-year contract with a chemical company & just never made the move back. You can see more of his photographs at AsiaPhotoStock.com.
View Mike Smith’s story about the Imbayah Festival.
Read more GoNOMAD stories by Mike Smith:
Read more GoNOMAD stories about the Philippines
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Nagorno-Karabakh, the Heart of the South Caucasus - August 27, 2016
- Korea: Seeking the Truth in Jirisan National Park - August 26, 2016
- A Guide to Northern Minnesota’s Mining Towns - August 22, 2016
- Traveling Blind: Tony Giles Visits West Africa - August 21, 2016
- Colombia, a Great Place for a Long Ride - August 19, 2016