Bosnia Herzegovina, 2007
Photographs by Cindy-Lou Dale
The following two tabs change content below.
Cindy-Lou Dale originates from a small farming community in Southern Africa and has a nomadic lifestyle that's moves her around the world. Currently she lives in a picture postcard village in south-east England, surrounded by rolling green hills, ancient parish churches and designer sheep farms. Cindy has been featured in international publications around the world, including GoNOMAD, TIME and National Geographic Traveller.
Latest posts by Cindy-Lou Dale (see all)
- Five ways to Quickly See London’s Landmarks - September 24, 2016
- Cigar Lounges in Tallinn, Estonia - August 17, 2016
- Nigeria: Lights, Camera, Action! - August 15, 2016
- Zambia: Swimming with the Devil - August 9, 2016
- Windermere Estate: Visiting a Cardamom Plantation in Southern India - August 7, 2016