Biking in Corsica: A GoNOMAD Photo Gallery
A GoNOMAD Photo Gallery
By Catherine Lutz
The citadel at Calvi.
Sant Antoninu in the Balagne region
Sunset over Porto
The harbor at Calvi
The old port in Bastia
Windows in Calvi
Catherine Lutz writes from Woody Creek, Colorado. She writes for a local newspaper and gets out whenever possible on bike, by foot or other transport that fits the bill.
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Castle Hopping in Scotland with a Battle Master - February 24, 2017
- Seattle’s Charms: Let Me Count the Ways - February 23, 2017
- In Cerkno, Slovenia, the Carnival of Laufarija - February 23, 2017
- Madrid, A Local’s Guide to Spain’s Capital City - February 22, 2017
- Karuizawa, Japan: In the Footsteps of John and Yoko - February 20, 2017