Biking in Corsica: A GoNOMAD Photo Gallery
A GoNOMAD Photo Gallery
By Catherine Lutz
The citadel at Calvi.
Sant Antoninu in the Balagne region
Sunset over Porto
The harbor at Calvi
The old port in Bastia
Windows in Calvi
Catherine Lutz writes from Woody Creek, Colorado. She writes for a local newspaper and gets out whenever possible on bike, by foot or other transport that fits the bill.
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- The Russian Caucasus: Travels in Ossetia, Dagestan and Chechnya - August 10, 2017
- Croatia: Shore Dining a Big Plus on a Small Ship - August 8, 2017
- Lviv, Ukraine: To Know Her is to Love Her - August 1, 2017
- Seeing The World From the Eyes of a Drone - July 28, 2017
- Malawi’s Mount Mulanje: Better than Machu Pichu - July 27, 2017