A GoNOMAD Photo Gallery
By Catherine Lutz
The citadel at Calvi.
Sant Antoninu in the Balagne region
Sunset over Porto
The harbor at Calvi
The old port in Bastia
Windows in Calvi
Catherine Lutz writes from Woody Creek, Colorado. She writes for a local newspaper and gets out whenever possible on bike, by foot or other transport that fits the bill.
Return to Catherine Lutz’s story on Corsica
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Hotel Saratoga in Havana: The Best in the City - September 20, 2016
- A Cow Fight in Aproz, Switzerland–Who Knew? - September 18, 2016
- The Hardest Country in the World to Visit: Saudi Arabia - September 17, 2016
- Your Next Trip Might Just Be to Space, or Underwater - September 16, 2016
- Romania: Guide to Cluj Napoca - September 15, 2016