A GoNOMAD Photo Gallery
By Catherine Lutz
The citadel at Calvi.
Sant Antoninu in the Balagne region
Sunset over Porto
The harbor at Calvi
The old port in Bastia
Windows in Calvi
Catherine Lutz writes from Woody Creek, Colorado. She writes for a local newspaper and gets out whenever possible on bike, by foot or other transport that fits the bill.
Return to Catherine Lutz’s story on Corsica
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- A Guide to Northern Minnesota’s Mining Towns - August 22, 2016
- Traveling Blind: Tony Giles Visits West Africa - August 21, 2016
- Colombia, a Great Place for a Long Ride - August 19, 2016
- Stuttgart’s Volksfest: Put on the Lederhosen and Grab a Beer - August 18, 2016
- Nashville: The Place Where The Posters are Printed - August 17, 2016