Nude Hiking Resources, Websites and Publications
Nude Hiking in the Yukon & Alaska
By Murray Lundberg
Nude Hiking in Washington’s Cascade Mountains
Nudism/Naturism Books & Magazines
The Australian Naturist
This publication includes local and
international articles and photos “illustrating the freedom and beauty of the nudist lifestyle”.
Quarterly magazine published since 1986 by the Federation of Canadian Naturists.
Sun and Health magazine
A quarterly publication about life at Australia’s clothing-optional beaches, resorts, clubs and parks.
This quarterly magazine “takes you to clothes-free resorts, worldwide, with color photos, informative articles and great stories.”
205 Arguments in Support of Naturism
An extremely thoughtful and well-documented article.
Anchorage, Alaska Trails
This pdf-format map shows the trails into the Chugach Mountains, all of which (except Flattop possibly) are nudist-friendly.
Explore the Yukon and Alaska, as well as the rest of the circumpolar North.
International Naturists Association
The INA operates ClothesFree.com, the largest online commnunity for nudists.
SUGGEST ANOTHER NUDIST LINK
|Find out more about nude hiking www.netnude.com.
The closest thing to a clearing house on possible hikes is the yahoogroup, NWnaturists.For more information and some specific hikes email to Dick (email@example.com)
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Bali: Temples, Batik and a Great Local Guide - September 27, 2016
- Greenwich, England: A Date with Time and History - September 26, 2016
- Hotel Saratoga in Havana: The Best in the City - September 20, 2016
- A Cow Fight in Aproz, Switzerland–Who Knew? - September 18, 2016
- The Hardest Country in the World to Visit: Saudi Arabia - September 17, 2016